- BlueWinger holds the right over all content published and (or) information collected in its application and can use it to develop new offerings and innovations in the BlueWinger application environment.
- BlueWinger holds the right to use information based on user activity related to BlueWinger in social media such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and others, that is publically available or has been authorized by the user. The information thus procured may be used to derive business insights.
- BlueWinger will periodically administer marketing surveys to its users. BlueWinger holds the rights over the storage and usage of such information for business purposes.
- BlueWinger has the right to procure user billing information from partner billing systems and use it for business insights and decision making.
- BlueWinger reserves the right to run and share analytics on information for insights to potentially improve its business and offer better product and service to both Partners and Users.
- The user promises to share accurate information of himself/ herself. The personal information of the user will be used to provide more relevant and personalized offer to him/her.
- BlueWinger might provide user data, shared and collected information and identification details to business partners, affiliates and service providers
- The user agrees Bluewinger, Sellers, Business Users and affiliates to reach out to them over email, phone, sms, social, electronic mediums and others mediums.
- BlueWinger also holds the rights to use GPS/Location information for providing alerts and relevant deals/Messages in a timely manner to users
- BlueWinger may store the personal and transactional data collected through its operations in the infrastructure of any third party facility. These facilities may either reside in India or abroad. BlueWinger is not responsible for any loss or misuse of any data.
- As part of the services BlueWinger provides, the User may also receive push notifications, text messages/SMS, USSD information, pictures messages/MMS, alerts, emails or other types of messages directly sent to them, outside or inside the Application.